Location: 12 Lyttleton Street,
Open hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Phone 5479 1082
Castlemaine Housing Service provides homelessness
services for Castlemaine and surrounding districts.
• Assistance to fill in public housing applications and to apply for other Social Housing options
• Supporting applications for private rental
• Access to share housing options
• Support to access emergency accommodation and Transitional Housing
• Linkages to Family Violence services
• Linkages to a large range of community agencies and programs
• Follow up with health, income and safety issues
The Homelessness Assistance Program also provides youth support five days per week.
Workers can assist with things like:
• Income support access
• Family mediation
• Referral to youth specific services
We can also provide access to visiting services such as Consumer Affairs Victoria, Victoria Legal Aid and Office of Housing.